Share this Page
2018 COACHMEN FREELANDER 21RS
Dare to compare!
Coachmen built their Freelander to handle our humid climate by using the water resistant, non molding, Formaldehyde-free Azdel composite material in the walls and NO OSB in the floor. You can learn more about that material by visiting https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=122&v=ewifG3yXEeg
Some of the other construction features that set Freelander apart:
- Aluminum framing in the floor, roof, walls but also around windows, doors and any other openings in the wall such as cargo areas & vents
- Hep-o valve: This type of drain line uses no water, is low maintenance but most importantly it prevents odors or gases from holding tanks to seep into the motorhome which is much more sanitary than the traditional "p-traps" that most of the competition uses.
- PEX Plumbing Lines: This type of plumbing gives superior water, requires fewer fittings reducing the chance for leaks, resistant to freeze breakage but also prevents heat transfer which conserves energy.
- Water Works Compartment: This compartment offers a black tank flush, exterior pump switch and single hose inlet allowing for easier set up and tear down and winterizing. All with a LED light to allow for set up even in the dark.
- 1.5” Transition Step: Coachmen offer the smallest transition step from cab to coach in the industry which gives MANY benefits. First of all, it allows for everyone seated in the back of the coach to see out the front windshield preventing car sickness. It also allows for the option of cockpit swivel seats as well as ease of movement for the customer to go from cab to coach.
- One piece countertops: This 1 piece water resistant countertop has a residential feel with no seams. You will also notice it has a bull nose edging no sharp corners and no glued T-molding. This style is also about 30% lighter weight than what most other competitors offer
- In-House Chassis Modifications: Coachmen is authorized by Ford to modify the chassis on their campus which allows them to provide strict quality control cutting out the middle man, adding frame rail sections for more rigidity all while using OEM certified parts.
- Integrated Entry Step: this 2 step entry eliminates mechanical parts with a dual battery tray. Also this 2 step entry enables a lower living room area allowing to offer swivel seats in the cock pit area.
- The heat ducts are in the walls instead of the more common floor registers thus keeping the floor stronger and blowing cleaner air.
- Warehouse Exterior Storage: the exterior storage is about 40% larger than the competition. Not only is it larger allowing for more gear but it has a military grade material for the compartments called Rotocast. Rotocast is seamlessly installed with weep holes in each compartment allowing for multiple uses such as an outside cooler by putting ice in them.
This unit is very well maitained with just over 26,000 Kms on it and it has a built-in 4k Onan generator with auto transfer switch, passenger swivel seat, power awning with LED light strip, LED lights throughout, TV, DVD player, backup camera, rear ladder, Side steps, Solar port on the side, microwave, full 6 Cu Ft fridge and freezer, Tow package, Ducted Air Conditioner and more...
Our price includes:
- Mechanical safety inspection including brakes, tires & bearings
- Complete PDI (Pre Delivery Inspection) & system tests including propane system recertification and exterior seals
- 1 deep cycle 12 V battery & box (2 X 6V batteries & Lithium batteries also available as upgrade options for an extra charge)
- Free orientation showthrough with an RV technician
- Discount pricing on parts
- 60 days 50/50 warranty (on coach part only)
Our Bi-Weekly price also includes Taxes and Levies and it’s based on no money down and 6 months no-payment option
Peden RV has NO extra fees, NO doc fee, NO road ready fees, just taxes and tire levies
Disclaimer: Peden RV Superstore maintains this website as accurately as possible. All information, including but not limited to, pricing, product information, specifications, media and dealer promotions are subject to change without notice. Peden RV Superstore will not be held responsible for the accuracy of information contained in this or any other website.